*This isn't a smash, its probably a lot more boring.
Humanism is a branch of psychology that emerged in opposition to the prevailing psychoanalytic (biological<<< YES biological) and behaviorist schools of thought of the 20th century which argued that human beings were condemned to act in certain ways on the basis of their past experiences. Some behaviorists went to such an extent to say that all human behaviour was predetermined, and that all of our actions were a predictable continuation of that initial unison between sperm and egg, and what came before that and before that and before etc. Within the behaviourist theoretical spectrum there are some theories which are more fundamentalist than others. Some claim all behavior is predetermined others leave room for free will. The underlying philosophical debate here is determinism (behaviourism) vs Free will (humanism). As I will attempt to show these are reconcilable and that the concept of dualism is itself fundamentally flawed, and only exists due to the need for temporality to understand the world, parse out our sensory perceptions, creating divisions, dialectics, and dualities is solely done for cognitions sake, whereas outside our perceptions everything is a unified seamless whole.
Humanism took a proactive stance, viewing the individual as expansive and open, not closed and contracting, one in which the future was widening, as the past appropriately narrowed. Ironically, they thought any individuals goal in life was to scale a hierarchy of needs, they also thought that few would have the intellectual, spiritual, emotional capacity to traverse to the top (which we will see is no different from the bottom). At the top of the pyramid is self-actualization, a total awareness of self, which is purely theoretical, and impossible to prove quantifiably. One could assume this narrowing pyramidal structure which became smaller as one approached the top would be at odds with humanisms notions of endless expansion, but as we will see IT IS THE TRUTH we become more self-centered as we approach the top!!! The SELF is necessarilly a hierarchical concept, because it separates itself from the rest of the world. When a person has succeeded one of the levels in Maslows hierarchy, and if they do not have the means to get to the next level, they will become 'depressed'. Why do they become depressed? Western society needed a model that would adhere to capitalism, something which sounded great and would be promulgated by the hippies. Whats that? Expand your mind you say? Don't mind if I do!!! Before I do that though I need to expand my bank account yeah, and then get lots of security guards, and then get lots of friends, then get lots of love yeah, then and only then, can I totally focus on myself only!!!
Humanism: All people aspire to spiritual wholeness, all people seek to meet their own needs, hierarchically, and create their own reality and discernments of what is right and what is wrong. HUMANISTS CLAIM THAT THE AIM OF HUMAN BEINGS IS STRIVING TO BE ALL -WE (SELF or I)- CAN BE. Ignorant to the context in which we emerged (environment, don't skip out on me just yet libertarians). It is at once the most attractive (psychotherapeutically speaking) yet self-destructive ideologies to ever have been foisted on the masses.
1) People are entitled to be selfish for the sake of spiritual transcendance (self actualization). Once you have enough to eat, and dont have to worry about terrorists, only then can you experience the ultimate oneness of knowing thyself (sarcasm).
2) If you are not exhibiting a low grade/ over the counter and constant happiness in the wake of the global destruction for which you are partly responsible, you are psychologically ill, usually "clinically depressed" or just undiagnosed if big pharma has yet to find a way to exploit your malconditioning (NOTE: Depressed people have been found -through research- to actually perceive the world MORE REALISTICALLY). Which is why I dont believe in depression, and believe it to be largely psychogenic (self-caused). I may have bad days, but never do I utter those captivating words "IM DEPRESSED". May as well cry because you are able to cry. Pathetic.
3) Finding yourself, is more important than finding someone else, or finding someone else some food to eat.
4) Everything is about you, your growth, your tube, your friends, your family, your car, your comfort, and to top it off your self-centered cancerous enlightenment.
5) Everyone needs to be insecure because everyone else is trying to find themselves and most people are not as utilitarian (doing unto others as you would have them do unto you) as we would like. Instead they take, and take, and take, and take, forever expanding into cosmic night... I mean other peoples countries.
6) We now need alot of police to "protect" people (who are all trying to find themselves at the expense of everyone else) from one another.
7) The quality and immensity of self-servitude we have accrued throughout the 20th and 21st century has diverted attention away from the global refuse left in the wake of our finding ourselves as cheaply as we can, and SURE AS DAY socioeconomic and geopolitical problems are starting to mount.
8) Sometimes we travel to other peoples countries we have oppressed (so that we can find ourselves at lower costs). We do this irregardless of the obvious long term consequences of being dependent on globalization (i.e. you cannot sustain yourself, and will collapse). We wanted to find ourselves for such a good price that we outsourced all of our industry to people trying to eat and find their family on 2 $ a day.
9) We wanted to buy things we couldn't afford, to create ourselves, so we borrowed money from the people we allowed to print it.
10) We wanted to be individuals, now here we are, individuated into cubicles, isolated, and increasingly predictable, unable to defend ourselves or organize meaningfully even along these monitored (open) airwaves. (i.e. the synopticon)
11) We wouldn't dare speak up, because people would think we were "crazy" for thinking of other people and this would hurt our I, because we believe what they say, because weDONT REALLY KNOW SHIT ABOUT WHAT WE ACTUALLY ARE!, AND DO NOT CARE TO KNOW, WE JUST WANNA BREED, SHIT, SMOKE, FUCK, AND DIE BETWEEN TAKING PICTURES OF US DOING THIS SHIT.
12) We lost it all, because we wanted it all. This is the nature of our world. (I could go on for WEEKS) <<<Honest Ego.
The truth is in the middle, neither humanism nor behaviourism or any extreme of any duality will ever replace the fact that we are one whole, one pulsating orb of life, one planetary membrane of deeply bound togetherness, half of us is constantly blanketed in light, and half is always (but never suspended) darkness, not 10% in light and 90% in darkness which is the case right now. Happiness is only half the story, everything is at a balance. Cynical Optimism is seeing the world as it is, so smash the rose colored glasses and use the instinct within you they have tried to repress called ANGER. They told you it was bullshit, that it has no use.
I want you to be angry because other people cannot be happy. ANGER IS A GIFT, in many instances like this one, anger is a means to love, the yin reaching out to yang, not self-centeredness and "your happiness". The people in charge UNDERSTAND THAT THIS DISTINCTION IS BULLSHIT, THEY WANT YOU TO THINK THAT THE PYRAMID IS NATURAL... IT IS NOT. There is no nature vs nurture debate which can be reconciled as they are one and the same thing!!! Hierarchy doesn't exist, hence all the illuminati (spell checker wants to capitalize that but I wont) references to the pyramid, with the circle on top (eye), because they have retained the truth (the circle) on top this faux paradigm they have assembled. Ironically capitalists hoard the communism, they work together and conspire against us, those of us trapped in the pyramid, their false paradigm... Essentially then the pyramids as marking the onset of civilization, marked the onset of our detachment from nature and the separation of self and environment.
Life is circular, all interconnected, nothing of greater importance then anything else. Hierarchy and humanism are flawed arguments. Hierarchy cannot for the life of it expound on its origins or its destination, yet claims to be able to tell you everything in between!!! There is no definitive night or definitive day. My friends... we are freedetermined. When you achieve nirvana and then die from not eating and indulging in the right brain, it will make perfect sense.
I am Nathan Human and I do this half for me, and half for the world I will never see!
Thanks for reading ;)
Within the eyes (round) there are two kinds of sight receptor cells, rods and cones (both round), detecting light and colour from the sun (round) respectively, then that info is shipped to other neurons (also round) which act as detector cells which then create images based on the LINES, and dots that our occipital lobe in the back of our brain (round) then splices all the bits together, this all happens thanks to cylindrical passageways called vessels.
I could state countless circles, this is not really the point.
Cells, Intercellular stuff, vessicles, stones (oh yes its mine too) the earth, heads, fruits & veggies, the sun???, dirt, tree rings, atoms (in theory), a variety of animals, our bodies are a tube in sac design, the eyes, the mouth, Ass*****, ripples in the ocean, volcanoes from an angle, eggs, sperm heads, breasts, nipples, anything radially symetric (cylindrical to some extent). A womans belly that contains a human that will then use lines to see and create implant circles into other circles, black holes (another theory but yeah), hurricanes, most bugs blah blah blah
All of the things you speak of extenuate from the circle be it rocks (earth), shadows (sun), Leaves (tree trunk), the orbits (come after three round rocks are floating -around- one another). Even flowers whose triangular leaves form a circle to some degree STEM from the root, which is sometimes a bulb. Then round ass bees take it to hives in which they attempt (to the best of their triangular ability) to recreate the circle. Spider webs do the same. Then we as humans come along and realize that the dome is the strongest structure, that we cannot break an egg with our hand if equal force is applied throughout its surface. Many thought the earth was flat... indeed it was round. I made a mistake when I said the triangle was a human adaptation to understand the circle, it is in fact earthlings natural adaptation. The triangle indeed has immense value and is inextricably tied to our ability to exist. However...
There is a solution and it is the middle way. The cone for instance is a perfect example of where these two ideas meet. My own personal temporary conclusion is that this object is a more favourable example of what a societal pyramid should resemble. There are not levels, the levels are made by the lines (the limitations of our sensory), we impose that on the world.
There is no CONTINUITY in the linear, there are some pretty common optical illusions you see that exploit humans misperception of continuity. The constellations are a GREAT example how we super impose meaning on round objects based on how the lines connect.
yet I recognize that both of these forces are necessary, for instance when objects collide in space they form triangles and then over time go back to their DEFAULT setting of circle, eventually... with time, all goes back to being a circle (gravity).
The point on the cone... where does it extend from? The circle. It ends at the circle. Some galaxies also have this imperfect shape (a cone) although they appear as flat spirals, extend the metaphor how you want.
Consider a tornado, a perfect example of how its in and out, and they are mutually dependent, but again the triangle extends from the circle. The point of impact and destruction is the peak at which the triangle is now at its fullest... Triangles are destruction. They are necessary, but destructive.
So every living being on this planet should be viewed as a strand, that extends from the outside of the circle to the inside (either way works), the height of its cone shape doesnt depend on how many people can be enslaved, it depends on how many people can work together. Wow... what a concept.
This is the middle way. We have been given lines to understand circles. The trinity, the pyramids have programmed us to three. 3rd times a charm? But three strikes your out? Oh really? What of the chaos and coercion these symbols have brought with them throughout the years? And to boot the backwards illuminazi logo, with its pyramids with levels and its hoarding of the circle atop this trick, peering at us all with that watchful eye and creating our reality, because the circle is what allows them to do it.
Imagine an old telescope, it is skinny through the eyepiece (which is circular where hominid sticks their circular eye) and gains more diameter as it approaches the end (circle), so at the point in which it meets the eye (closest to human) is at its peak most triangular-ity, as that approaches the end it becomes more and more circular until a vision is formed of cone shaped mountains in the distance.
How about this one... dont get too disturbed. Cone shaped cups stacked atop one another. A cone begins as a wide hole and extends from it a little point that little point sticks into the next hole which comes to another point that enters another hole which repeats and repeats until you have this cylindrical vessel that has its own unique functions.... get it? Thats where we should be, we should be amassing that, but we are not, we are going to get version "avatar" another system has been created from all this cone sex, we cant see it because we dont see circles. We have been trained not to see it. They killed off the natives because they seen it.
Men are linear, women are curved. Life is round, death is linear and cold. Linearity is patriarchy, ovularity is matriarchy, the cone however
is a synthesis, it is tolerant of our measly triangle, and allows it to reach for the stars, it will not absorb us we are free to grow, but we done fucked up.
The whole is a hole.
THE CIRCLE IS WHAT IS UNDERNEATH AND ABOVE THE TRIANGLE WHICH WE USE TO SEE MY FRIENDS.