By Neighthan Hueman
"Functional fixedness is a cognitive bias that limits a person to using an object only in the way it is traditionally used."- ickypedia<<<(who is part of the probl... nevermind)
Most of you already know what I am about to say, for those who don't I am using the psychological principle described above to communicate to you something essential about the process of bringing forth actual change, not simply a change in fake representation.
1) Revolutions do not come with instructions. If they did they would not be revolutions. Check. You can also not compare or draw from things done in the past or by others for direction (at least not entirely) as it was under different circumstances and simply will not work.
"The eagle never lost so much time as when it submitted to learn from the crow"- Deadman (good movie!!!)
2) Revolutions mustn't necessarily reject everything from the old order, but they must remodel parts of it that provide that systems most crucial base level functions. For example you couldn't significantly bring forth any meaningful change without tampering with the roots, the under infrastructure of the society (MONEY). Without changing that, you don't have a revolution. Ever wonder why you pay interest???? Nevermind...
3) Revolutions require the tools that are typically exercised by the oppressor to keep slaves subdued but must be utilized in ways that were originally unintended and innovative. After all, most of the technology we see around us wasn't innovated by old rich fucks it was done by nerds who liked being nerds, and eccentric nutcases too!!!
4) Revolutions require more then the mere application of that systems technology and media in some meaningful way in order to revitalize the most crucial aspects of it... One cannot ramble and rant on the internet to their hearts content in an attempt to infiltrate the hive mind... forever.
5) The means of the revolution would always dictate the end of its subsequent reign. If people with guns were to theoretically take over the parliament and basically take over the country, they will not have "revolted", they just volted! They didn't do anything new, in fact they merely beat their oppressor at their oppressors game...
6) A REAL revolution (if one ever really wanted to entertain such a notion considering the circumstances) requires we use what makes us human (Creativity, the right brain) to escape the imprisonment of the cognitive laws of functional fixedness. We must think outside the box "office", there is no instructions get it!!!
7) Any one claiming to be a part of a revolution yet also has a "store" on their website, wants money or a vote is clearly bullshitting you (to some extent at least, but obviously where it counts the most... when it really boils down to it).
"You get what you pay for"-anon.